New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm the only one left that still says Ordered 13th/Estimate 15th?

Edit: Used to say shipping estimate, now it says delivery estimate. Pretty sure that changes nothing, unless they're sending me a time machine.

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking that the Date change in the Play store means they are updating us to backordered again. Those who are not being changed are probably being shipped before those of us with the update. We didn't ship over the weekend so we got our 17th date updated to 19th. Tomorrow we will probably get changed to the 20th and so forth until we actually get "completed".

Just my thought..

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking that the Date change in the Play store means they are updating us to backordered again. Those who are not being changed are probably being shipped before those of us with the update. We didn't ship over the weekend so we got our 17th date updated to 19th. Tomorrow we will probably get changed to the 20th and so forth until we actually get "completed".

Just my thought..

that is a good thought...but would not explain for people who got back order emails and are still listed at the 13th. Most who got date changes did not get back order emails.

We have until Tuesday to get our phones before google really let us down.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

Edit: Used to say shipping estimate, now it says delivery estimate. Pretty sure that changes nothing, unless they're sending me a time machine.

I am in the same Limo ride... Got into it on november 13th, but google doesn't want me to get out of the limo... they keep riding me all the way since then... delivery is UK english... check your language settings..

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Apparently, from what I've heard the date change just means that Google puts the hold charges back on your card, etc. Mine fell of yesterday so it makes sense... but I don;t see any new pending charges added.

Last edited:

mr19

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Nope, same here, but mine still says shipping estimate.

purpleclad

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on the 13th at 8:36 PST, received confirmation email and NOTHING since. Status still shows shipping estimate November 15th. So frustrating.

Brandon Jacobs

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
that is a good thought...but would not explain for people who got back order emails and are still listed at the 13th. Most who got date changes did not get back order emails.

We have until Tuesday to get our phones before google really let us down.

Yeah, my date just changed, never got a backorder email. Hopefully means shipping soon, within a few days

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

Just my thought..

Lol this was what the CSR i called this morning told me... but then called another guy and he narrates a different story... i think steven spielberg is a noob in front of them... i would hire google CSR's to direct my next jurassic park sequel where Google and UPS are the T-Rex's......

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm there with you. 13th!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
what would make this whole thing right.....if my phone showed up today and google jacked up and did not charge me. I would feel fine "stealing" their phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick