New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

toonhead85

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I really wish I had some kind of info from Google about my order... Guess I'll call them today. I wanted to wait and see what happens because of the problems with the rush of orders, but I think it's time :)

jeandyangrand

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still pending, ordered mine on the 13th around 7:50:19 PM UTC-5. :-\ I want to write a "stan" version for Google
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forum

Last edited:

manaray49

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm so happy for you all who are finally getting your phones that you should have gotten last week! I'm still eagerly awaiting any news. I, unfortunately, didn't get my order in until 1:42 PM EST. I was on the site trying to order as soon as my page monitor went off around 11:30, but due to errors just couldn't get the order in. I got a back order email and I'm hoping, if I'm LUCKY, that I may get my phone some time next week.

KathyJN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine still says orgin, but it says next day air
I sent my tracking notification email to my Packagetrackr.com account and it shows my shipment has already gone from KY and arrived in Jacksonville, FL at 5:55am EST this morning. I live NE of Jax so I know I'll get it today. If I look at the UPS site I don't get that information.

puzzle84

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been shipped and I will get it today. Finally Google made it. Ordered 8:50:15 EST a Nexus 16GB w/ Bumper (Raleigh/NC). Hope for the rest here to get yours soon.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
My phone has already made it to Boston!!! There's no delivery date listed but I'm sure it'll be here today! That's fast since it shipped late last night!

Derek712

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Got my email at 12:20AM. Checked the tracking and it's in my hometown, ready to go out today. Google Play is updated to "shipped" with an order date of November 20, 2012 and my Wallet transaction says it was shipped. I've basically been in limbo the whole time with no BO email and dates that changed from 13th to 15th. Order Date: November 13, 2012 11:41:59 AM UTC-5

FYI, I can't track by reference on this package. I've tried Google, my last name, first name, shipping city, shipping state and Nexus. So those of you without emails, don't pull your hair out with this method, because it's not even working with a package I know is in transit.

Anyways, it was nice venting with you all. See you all for the 2013 Nexus phone fiasco. :) Chances are I won't be back to this thread, but please feel free to PM me if you need anything.

mgiusto

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
exactly, they next day aired them so we should all see them today if they shipped early this morning :) since they got the info late yesterday
I was actually thinking that tomorrow would "technically" be next day since mine shipped at 2am this morning. But that is UPS moving it at that time, they likely got the information to move it at 8:36pm last night (the 19th) when I got my shipping confirmation. I'll be certain it is arriving today when I see UPS update to "out for delivery" later today around lunch time.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I was actually thinking that tomorrow would "technically" be next day since mine shipped at 2am this morning. But that is UPS moving it at that time, they likely got the information to move it at 8:36pm last night (the 19th) when I got my shipping confirmation. I'll be certain it is arriving today when I see UPS update to "out for delivery" later today around lunch time.

It is next day air from the day UPS gives it a tracking number. Since that was late yesterday, today is the delivery day.

mmunsch

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
My tracking number shows leaving Louisville, KY this morning at 3:30 and it arrived in local hub, Austin, TX at 6. I'm just hoping it gets sorted and put on the truck before the driver leaves! I don't think I could just watch it sit there all day when I know it's this close now. At least Google finally stepped up to meet their deadline, and UPS is definitely doing their part.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I guess all of our whining and complaining was uncalled for? After all they did get it shipped by the 5th business day.

No. I still haven't gotten anything and I ordered quicker than some of the people that are getting their phones. Pitchforks incoming.