New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
It's not supposed to, it's a bumper not a cover. It's main function is to keep the glass from touching anything when laid flat. I had an Apple Bumper on my iPhone 4 from day one and it didn't have a scratch on it when I sold it.

I expected a hard rubber one... but this one has plastic inside.. and i am getting worried to use this..

migvill

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got my shipment notification on Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM EST

For those interested:

Order date: Nov 13, 2012 8:45:38 AM PST
Items: (2) 16GB + bumper

I was in limbo for a while too so hopefully this means everyone who didn't get a back-order email will be getting one of these emails soon =). I'll let you guys know once I get it!

celliott96

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
What's the wording on this email?
"Hello -------,

Thank you for contacting us. I do apologize again for the delay with your Nexus 4. We will be waiving the shipping cost for your order. As far as the tax being refunded I will need you to fill out the form below.

If you represent a tax-exempt, non-profit organization, you may be eligible for a refund for the tax you've paid on your purchase. For tax-exempt orders on behalf of a tax-exempt purchaser, you will need to provide adequate documentation to demonstrate that the entity or individual has been approved for tax-exempt status in the state where the product will be shipped.

Google must charge taxes unless there is a valid certificate. Due to systems limitations, we charge the tax upfront and will refund the tax amount when we receive a valid certificate."

He then went on to explain how I could only get a sales tax refund if I was a non-profit organization etc.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
And why are you trying to get your tax back? If you ordered a phone, you have to pay the tax...period.

"Hello -------,

Thank you for contacting us. I do apologize again for the delay with your Nexus 4. We will be waiving the shipping cost for your order. As far as the tax being refunded I will need you to fill out the form below.

If you represent a tax-exempt, non-profit organization, you may be eligible for a refund for the tax you've paid on your purchase. For tax-exempt orders on behalf of a tax-exempt purchaser, you will need to provide adequate documentation to demonstrate that the entity or individual has been approved for tax-exempt status in the state where the product will be shipped.

Google must charge taxes unless there is a valid certificate. Due to systems limitations, we charge the tax upfront and will refund the tax amount when we receive a valid certificate."

He then went on to explain how I could only get a sales tax refund if I was a non-profit organization etc.

danamccall

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My "pending" charge, which was updated to the 19th (on the 18th), disappeared from my bank's website today.

Still backordered, no changes to my wallet since the moment of ordering.

Sadad Rahman

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
FINNNNNNNNALLLLLY got status changed to shipped! I ordered 11:39:55 am est (ordered from Ontario,Canada) and was in limbo this whole time. Hopefully it gets here before the weekend. Good Luck to my brothers in limbo status.

vtmf5

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
"Hello -------,

Thank you for contacting us. I do apologize again for the delay with your Nexus 4. We will be waiving the shipping cost for your order. ...

Thank you for sharing. My phone was shipped from Florida for some reason and it won't arrive until tomorrow (Wednesday). That's 6 business days after the order date, so I have a case for requesting shipping refund.

d n

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Canada,NS. been in pending limbo since day one. I mentioned it in more detail few pages back. I just got ups tracking earlier today :) it doesn't show where its coming from yet or how long,just that its there and scanned. My guess is ill get it by Thursday,but hoping for tomorrow afternoon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick