New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking that the 'Pending' under Status in the Play Store means that our orders have been placed on some sort of delayed list on Google's end. Notice how the 'Date' field is still the 19th...

I would agree but my charges dropped off yesterday and now they have been re-charged to my card. Something's happening...

Grey_arc

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Just received mine through ups, after they told me I wasn't getting it today! Good luck everyone and thank you for riding this limbo rollercoaster with me. See you around in the forums.

squirrelproductions

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today. My neighbor signed for it. I wasn't expecting it for another 3 weeks since nothing from Google since order confirmation (Nov 13, 2012 10:50 AM CST). Too bad I'm now 900+ miles from it for this holiday week; hope to have it in my actual hands by early next week. GL everyone else.

hhurtado1

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll be 1400 miles away Saturday morning for 10 days. I sure hope I get mine on Friday. :-(

Edit: On vacation. #firstworldproblems

Got mine today. My neighbor signed for it. I wasn't expecting it for another 3 weeks since nothing from Google since order confirmation (Nov 13, 2012 10:50 AM CST). Too bad I'm now 900+ miles from it for this holiday week; hope to have it in my actual hands by early next week. GL everyone else.

pprichar

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I would agree but my charges dropped off yesterday and now they have been re-charged to my card. Something's happening...

Mine switched to pending also so I checked my chase account and I know have a credit from Google for 327.xx. Guess that means they're refunding me for something? I don't understand...

hhurtado1

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If I am not mistaken, you purchased the 8GB?

Probably refunded your shipping charges.

Mine switched to pending also so I checked my chase account and I know have a credit from Google for 327.xx. Guess that means they're refunding me for something? I don't understand...

slowman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
In regards to the charges.. I received my N4 today, but the charges dropped Saturday-ish... Still haven't reappeared and I'm here using the device lol.

cmartz

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with support and they said that "Pending" means they don't know when it will ship. I figured they would have mine shipped out tonight for delivery tomorrow :'(

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Called CS a minute ago. Had 2 orders which i cancelled one. this one "Order Date: November 13, 2012 8:53:29 AM UTC-8 " is still pending with a back order email. the Rep told me to just wait it out.

Think i should call for another rep or is he accurate in that I am SOL till more come?

Fullmetal2k

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
ok here's a little update on my order:

Order Date/Time: Nov 13, 2012 1:21:59 UTC-5
Device: Nexus 4 16GB
BO: Yes
Wallet: Pending
Play Store: Pending

my order has just gone from shipping Nov. 15, 2012 to pending, no change on wallet it still says pending and the charge on my CC has disappear and its been refunded, I think I'll just cancel the order since I already bought my nexus from T-Mobile

Fullmetal2k

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
well just cancel my order and google wallet updated so fast that my head is still spinning lol, I hope that everyone here will get their phones asap, had fun following this thread from day one and wish you the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick