New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Derek712

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
So that means they are overnight shipping to everyone and nobody has tracking numbers yet? Hope it's true but I'm not counting on it. My UPS account shows nothing on the way, so they truly have no tracking number yet(at least for me)

slowman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Overnight shipping would be awesome..

I wonder if anyone who is hearing this shipping out now arrive tomorrow/wednesday have any updates to their google play? still say november 13? 17? 19?

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna be extremely pissed if I miss another wave of shipments. I haven't receive a back order email so I hope I'm good. My order was placed on Nov 13 at 8:33am PST

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I smell bull..... and I say that cause as much as I want to believe and I really do I just don't trust them. I think they will say whatever is needed to get you off their case. Come tomorrow if this really is bull we will all be a whole lot more angry.

gnangnan89

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
They told me today that I should call again if I don't get a shipping mail within the next two days... I will see.
I'm back ordered after purchasing two 16GB Nexus 4 last Tuesday at 12:17 and 12:20 (9:17 and 9:20, German time)..

oxidax

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Razr V3 you talk about, Im hanging out here with Blackberry 7290, google it, you will be amazed. Sporting it since the day my BB8900 broke and i had my eyes on galaxy nexus until nexus 4 rumours started comming and then came the 29th and then came the oh so brilliant 13th. What followed is just disastrous.
I wish i had a blackberry 7290 or a Razr V3 Right now. I sold my S2 to put the money towards the N4 and got myself a LG GS170 to be able to communicate while my Nexus arrives. Im dying ! no waze means printing directions every time, no data, no nothing. Welcome to the year 2000 to me.

Satish Chebrolu

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I've called.
Me too and this is the reply I got. I didn't get a backorder email.

Thank you for contacting Google Play. I understand that you're interested in receiving your devices. I know how frustrating that can be and I'm more than happy I was able to assist you.

If you ordered on 11/13, your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20

Tiddlekins

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Too many brand new users with almost no posts are the ones corroborating this information. Is this merely trolling across multiple accounts?

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
i don't want to get my hopes up but i feel like this has to be true. if they got everyone believing this just to have it not happen. People would be even more pissed.

celliott96

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a CSR, she told me that if I ordered on 11/13 (everyone did) then it was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I asked if my order had been upgraded to overnight shipping, and she said yes. Glad Google is finally trying to make us happy. She definitely seemed to be almost reading off a script when I talked with her, don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Might be good since she isn't just making up a story to get me off the line. In the follow up email she does confirm this, so now we have something to hold them by. Here's the follow up email:

"Hello Clinton,

Thank you for contacting Google Play Support. I can understand how you wanted to know when you will receive your order. I'm glad I was able to assist you today.

If you ordered on 11/13, your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

If you have any additional question please feel free to contact Google Play Support or click on the link below.
Contact Us - Google Play Help

Thank you,

Krista"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52