new owner

TIM Hughes1

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Just got my premium coming from an lg g3. Wow the screen is amazing so vibrant and the phone is blisteringly fast. Battery life no way is it 2 days I'm down to 66%after 2 hours screen time.

Positives - screen, speed of the phone, it remains cool no lag at all. Music player is so much better then the LG one. Look at feel of the phone -chrome!

Negs - battery life looking at about 6hrs sot

Posted via the Android Central App

etexans82

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got my premium coming from an lg g3. Wow the screen is amazing so vibrant and the phone is blisteringly fast. Battery life no way is it 2 days I'm down to 66%after 2 hours screen time.

Positives - screen, speed of the phone, it remains cool no lag at all. Music player is so much better then the LG one. Look at feel of the phone -chrome!

Who did you buy your device from?

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Yea this battery really is disappointing as it's one of the primary reasons I purchased it. My phone is warm as Hell all the time unless the screen is off! Put it never under performs it's super powerful but def. Gets pretty hottt!

Runell A

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
What are your settings like?

I get at least 1.5 days out of mine. 1-2 videos, web surfing, messaging constantly (bbm, whatsapp, texts) and maybe 1-2 15min phone calls is what my day typically looks like.

Really liking the phone, my only gripe... Wishing it came in matte

kaienish

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Too pretty to put a case on it on my opinion.... I have the chrome one..

Anyway, abit off topic but do anyone noticed that under sunlight or very bright light, u can practically see the individual display components.... Pentile matrix thingy? or whatever it's called....

Not sure how to describe this, but it's as though the screen is glittering under direct sunlight

rnich120

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I didn't want an all singing and dancing case so got a clear case from ebay. I had to be careful because with a case on, its right on the limit of what my in car holder will take.

Yeah I have noticed the same thing with the screen....

TIM Hughes1

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes at first I thought the phone was faulty but it seems to have disappeared or I've not noticed it again.

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site

Battery drain is bad but it's been one day for me so I will give a week of use and charging..

barry1964

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I think I've had mine for about a week and a half [bad bad memory] and I've done a software repair using PC companion, discharged and recharged it like a rubber band [like all the way], and there has been some improvement in performance, but I still just about maybe get a day if I'm lucky. I've kind of got used to it now co's Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 is so damned quick it's unreal, even from a battery pack you can basically get the battery back up to a decent level on a drive to the petrol station :)

Jay Gamblore

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

I'll be happy if I get close to 5 hours of sot, 6 would be fantastic.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine from amazon, and the battery life seems to be absolutely fine, providing youre not playing games all day
I just ordered mine from Amazon too. Gold color - first phone that wasn't black. I am on AT&T and currently using a Note 4 edge. I was going to wait and see the new S7+ but just fell in love with this phone after seeing the pictures of Samsung phone leak out. No date on shipping yet but Friday when I ordered they had 10 in Stock and today only 5

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
If it is from "voltage converter store" on Amazon, I got my chrome one in 4 days. Almost as good as Prime. However- the box was not sealed and the phone was in Chinese, with no setup sequence. Turned it on right to the home screen. Reset it and set it up properly. Working fine. Not sure why it was open box and I have an email into them.

Using a clear tpu case after dropping it on day 2 with a devilcase on. Phone survived just fine. The tpu makes it so I can hold the damn thing without feeling like I will drop it. Also have tempered glass front and back.