New root method- Sfhub Automated Root

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
They kernels are stock from Samsung, not recompiled from source. This assures exact same behavior as stock.

The CWM repack is either from chris41g for CWM or Steady Hawkin for CWM-Rogue.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
They kernels are stock from Samsung, not recompiled from source. This assures exact same behavior as stock.

The CWM repack is either from chris41g for CWM or Steady Hawkin for CWM-Rogue.

Thanks, I was just verifying. I'm trying to build a kernel from source and it breaks wifi/vibration. I have only heard of team rogue building an EL29 kernel and I have a hunch that it might be a pull repackage not from source.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I was just verifying. I'm trying to build a kernel from source and it breaks wifi/vibration. I have only heard of team rogue building an EL29 kernel and I have a hunch that it might be a pull repackage not from source.
They have both, one is repacked, one is a recompiled kernel.

linux_paul

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, thanks for the post. Neither my Windows machine, nor Ubuntu machine will recognize my E4GT. It charges fine with USB cable but will not show up on either box. I rooted my Nexus One with no issues and want to root my Samsung device. I've tried two different cables, any ideas?

Thanks

PS I have installed the drivers on my Windows XP machine, un-installed and re-installed too.

Last edited:

cdevin0904

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
ok i was rooted with stock kernal and i took sprint new update and now my phone is not rooted so i tried to redo the root process and it will not work and im using 2.3.6 el29... i need help please

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site