New update

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Received this email JUST now:

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

You may have received an e-mail today referencing: "AT&T Premier: Order xxxxx items are on backorder". Please disregard this email. We apologize for any confusion this email may have caused.

Your pre-order for Motorola Atrix on 12-FEB-11 is still scheduled to ship as early as February 22, 2011.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment online.

Your web order number:

If you purchased other devices with this order, we will ship your complete order starting February 22, 2011.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

Thank you for choosing AT&T,

The AT&T Premier Team

This email was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

? 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T
Intellectual Property.

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm uneasy about the accessories being shipped as a complete order. That means if they run out of one of those stupid docks I bought that I will have to wait till they are in before I get my phone. Which means if they run out of phone while waiting on docks I could be real screwed. Its a dang conspiracy I tell you! I knew I shouldn't have taken my tin foil hat off....

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
LOL!!! I haven't received an e-mail at all yet. No e-mail, no phone call, no nothing. I'm practially in the cone of silence. :-/

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered shortly after midnight on the 13...less than an hour after the pre order button went live...and I haven't gotten that email. Should I be concerned? My order still shows as processing.

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered shortly after midnight on the 13...less than an hour after the pre order button went live...and I haven't gotten that email. Should I be concerned? My order still shows as processing.
I wouldn't be just yet. If you don't get it by mid-afternoon and you ever received the back ordered email originally, you might want to reach out to them.

WilliamC

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I think this may be for those that received the back-ordered e-mail. I ordered mine the 13th at an AT&T store and my order never went to backorder. I doubt I will get that e-mail, especially since my order goes to the store. I expect to be able to pick it up on the 22nd, maybe even sooner.

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I think this may be for those that received the back-ordered e-mail. I ordered mine the 13th at an AT&T store and my order never went to backorder. I doubt I will get that e-mail, especially since my order goes to the store. I expect to be able to pick it up on the 22nd, maybe even sooner.
Yep. If you never went into the back order status or received an email from ATT, you likely won't be getting this email.

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm uneasy about the accessories being shipped as a complete order. That means if they run out of one of those stupid docks I bought that I will have to wait till they are in before I get my phone. Which means if they run out of phone while waiting on docks I could be real screwed. Its a dang conspiracy I tell you! I knew I shouldn't have taken my tin foil hat off....

I wouldn't be worried about that. Look at everything on this forum and other forums - the phone itself seems to be the most popular item, not the docks. So its much more likely that they sell out of the phone, not the accesories. I doubt the phone sells out either but I think there's a better chance of that happening than selling out of the docks that a lot of people seem to have not chosen to buy.

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Leave it to me to be the "glass is half full guy" here, but -

Does anyone else find this line a little annoying: "is still scheduled to ship as early as February 22, 2011"? This, of course, given that we know the potential release date is now 2/22. That would mean that while people who didn't pre-order online (or, do so in store with the "ship to home" option) would be able to pick it up that day while I would have to sit and wait for mine to work through the shipping process.

Hope that doesn't turn out to be the case, but, just a thought.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone else find this line a little annoying: "is still scheduled to ship as early as February 22, 2011"? This, of course, given that we know the potential release date is now 2/22. That would mean that while people who didn't pre-order online (or, do so in store with the "ship to home" option) would be able to pick it up that day while I would have to sit and wait for mine to work through the shipping process.

yea good point. Maybe it will be delivered BY Feb 22? I guess we still don't know.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have an email into my corporate representative to see if he can shed some light on this. No telling what I find out - but if I find anything out I will post here.

Reactions: ka3yan

BuddhaBravo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sure this will be a problem. I pre-ordered my phone on the web site Sunday, but ordered the car dock and the MM dock at my local AT&T store on Tuesday. I've already received confirmation that just the car dock is "out for delivery" via UPS while the MM dock hasn't shipped yet. So they are shipping partial orders, at least for the accessories.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
See the response from my corporate rep below:

I do not have any intel and do not have access to the premier odering system which is what you used. I would call customer service and reference the order number you gave me. The customer service number is 1.800.331.0500

hagalah

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

They have to said like this so that they can avoid some law-suit issues. This kind of statement can make them more room for explanation to customers just in case they suffer some unexpected delays of shipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance