New updated Android Auto

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, I just emailed Google developers regarding this slight issue with Android Auto. Check it out: Hi,

My name is Eric I have a Pixel 3 XL with the latest OS and the latest version of Android Auto in my 2018 Honda Accord sport 2.0T. In the first version of Android Auto, if I had an event location saved in a calendar event, that calendar event with the location would pop up as one of my cards. this would allow me to click on the location card and it would auto plug into Google maps automatically and start navigating me. With the newer version of Android Auto, none of this happens. If I weren't to search for the particular event location in Google maps before I got into my car, I would not be able to search for the location in Google maps at all. I know that I can revert back to the older version of Android Auto, but obviously I don't want to. I'm hoping that there's a way you can redesign the Google calendar and Google maps part of the UI to include location events within calendar events to be able to be clicked on easily in the car. Thank you very much. I hope to hear back from you soon.
fb9eb439932652809a94cf4845f7715b.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky