Nexu 6P owners with Nexus Protect: Has anyone actually filed a claim?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What are the date codes on the new unit and the latest refurb?

Hopefully the new one is fully functional - this thread has been going on so long I've lost track of the original problem.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
What are the date codes on the new unit and the latest refurb?

Hopefully the new one is fully functional - this thread has been going on so long I've lost track of the original problem.

01/30/16 for the new phone, and 10/14/15 for the latest refurb. So far so good with the new unit, as well.

Posted via the 64 GB Matte Gold 6P-remium

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Just to update folks, I went ahead and got a brand new, sealed 64 GB Matte Gold 6P from Swappa for a great deal from a local seller. I had to jump on it, even though I was already waiting on a refurbished replacement 32 GB Aluminum from Google.

I received the new device yesterday, and the replacement device today. Incidentally, the refurb is in excellent shape, both cosmetically and functionally (finally), lol. I've therefore listed it for sale on eBay.

Posted via the Golden 6Premium

How was your experience using Swappa? If I'm not that impressed with the upcoming Nexus Marlin, I may purchase another 6P through Swappa if I can find one sealed and new.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
How was your experience using Swappa? If I'm not that impressed with the upcoming Nexus Marlin, I may purchase another 6P through Swappa if I can find one sealed and new.

Swappa is great. The site is very thorough when it comes to a sale. Every step of a transaction is accounted for to make sure you're satisfied. There's even a checklist to ensure the device you receive is to your satisfaction. I'm pleased so far.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Swappa is great. The site is very thorough when it comes to a sale. Every step of a transaction is accounted for to make sure you're satisfied. There's even a checklist to ensure the device you receive is to your satisfaction. I'm pleased so far.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick