Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing lag when i play game like temple run OZ
why is it so ?
and also my phone gets heat up very fast....... what do you guys use to fix it

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
One of the best things I can tell you to do in regards to heating up is make sure your data connection is turned off or your hooked into WiFi. Cellular data can cause the phone to heat up fairly quickly because it requires more processing power than a WiFi connection does. Also, make sure you don't have any apps running in the background that shouldn't be. Best way to do that, if you want to "close" an app....always make sure to use the back button at the bottom of the screen. That tells the system that you are done with it and when it needs to reallocate resources the app will be closed.

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Are you updated to 4.3? I had a slight heat issue with 4.2.2 but once updated completely fixed. Phone runs cool all the time now.

Posted via Android Central App

agp101

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Are you updated to 4.3? I had a slight heat issue with 4.2.2 but once updated completely fixed. Phone runs cool all the time now.

Well when playing games it's gonna get hot no matter what... 4.2.2 won't really change any of that.

Arsalan Ahmed

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Dude, how is your 4.3 running? i mean i heard a lot of complains regarding to the update saying the phone gets even more slow and also overheats more. so is it working alright on your phone?

Arsalan Ahmed

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Dude, how is your 4.3 running? i mean i heard a lot of complains regarding to the update saying the phone gets even more slow and also overheats more. so is it working alright on your phone?