Nexus 4 photo gallery - how to delete auto-backup pictures

ramesh nandola

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, would you pls. shear in simple & effectiveness way, how’s it delete auto backup photo from gallery, since many review/replay have on it, but fail to fulfil the requirements.

ph37rd

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Well some people don't want their pics floating about cyberspace. I once snapped a shot of my boobs to give to my hubby and it automatically uploaded to some Google picture party in the cloud ( even though I deleted it from my tablet it was still out there)... Nope I do not need to auto back up my pictures, I have the means to back them up myself if the desire strikes.

And they were awesome 😜

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

simon fournier

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Just got my Nexus 4 a few days ago. After experimenting with the camera, I tried to delete the samples I'd taken. There are 2 groups of photos: camera & auto-backup. I cannot delete the backed-up pictures; there is no delete option. 2 questions -- how do I get rid of these "auto-backup" pictures, and how do I keep them from being backed up? Thanks for any help!

Ab Karim

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Go to Application manager....select all....select Gallery....clear data or clear cache.....it works with my Galaxy Note 3..good luck

AndiMacRN

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Go into Google+ on your computer and delete the pictures. Go into Google+, which is connected with Picasa, and turn off auto back up for pictures. Make sure the synching for the Picasa albums is still off, then go into Settings > Application manager. Select the All tab, find Gallery and hit the Clear data button. Next time you open the Gallery, it will take a moment to rebuild it but the Picasa albums should finally be gone. You shouldn't even have to back up the folders first. It just wipes the thumbnails that were previously cached when the Picasa folders originally synchronized... That's why it takes a moment to rebuild afterwards.

Cupiddarling99

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just got my Nexus 4 a few days ago. After experimenting with the camera, I tried to delete the samples I'd taken. There are 2 groups of photos: camera & auto-backup. I cannot delete the backed-up pictures; there is no delete option. 2 questions -- how do I get rid of these "auto-backup" pictures, and how do I keep them from being backed up? Thanks for any help!

Cupiddarling99

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi can u take usb cord or take memory and install in your computer and synic all to cumputet and will show everytjing on Computer then can go to delete and erasae from computer Snd also can download the manul for the phone iys cool wonderful fun phone hope this help wonderful fay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54