Nexus 4 shipping clarified

futureandroider

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
How long after launch did the tablets sell out? I am aiming for Friday delivery instead of Thursday since I want to be home when the UPS guy arrives but am scared to wait until Wednesday to order in the event that they sell out...

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
How long after launch did the tablets sell out? I am aiming for Friday delivery instead of Thursday since I want to be home when the UPS guy arrives but am scared to wait until Wednesday to order in the event that they sell out...

you can always reschedule the delivery

futureandroider

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
It's good to know they are shipping same day. So everyone should have theirs by Thurs if they do 2 day standard. If it isn't too much I probably will do next day. I just wish they announced what time they go on sale..... Have to wait for Gmail notification. Or those of you who have no life..... Constant refreshing the sale Page haha

If it ships same day, does the Tuesday count as one of the 2 days? So technically...Wednesday arrival?

Last edited:

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
If it ships same day, does the Thursday count as one of the 2 days? So technically...Wednesday arrival?

2 day shipping usually means it'll arrive 2 days after it ships... So Thursday.

As we all know, 2 day doesn't always mean it though. You may be looking at Friday even because there can be slowdowns. The only thing guaranteed in shipping it seems is "overnight" nowadays imho.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't find any information on the extra cost for overnight shipping. $20 for shipping is already high enough (seriously, $20 nowadays), I can only imagine how much overnight will be...

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a question and I rather not waste a topic on this.

1- I sign into Google play with my Hotmail account, it has always being that way, I log into youtube like that.

2- It seems like I need to create a Google Wallet account in order to buy my nexus, I don't know what a Google Wallet is. Does google track every transaction or is just what I need to buy store in the play store?

3- The Credit Card I'm going to use to buy the Nexus and the one I'm going to use to buy apps/games are not the same. What are my options?

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Did or does Google offer overnight shipping on the N7? If yes, how much does it cost? Curious to know how much they would charge for the phone overnight shipping.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a question and I rather not waste a topic on this.

1- I sign into Google play with my Hotmail account, it has always being that way, I log into youtube like that.

2- It seems like I need to create a Google Wallet account in order to buy my nexus, I don't know what a Google Wallet is. Does google track every transaction or is just what I need to buy store in the play store?

3- The Credit Card I'm going to use to buy the Nexus and the one I'm going to use to buy apps/games are not the same. What are my options?

When you buy it you will have the choice of which one you want to use. You will have a default card but, if your other card is in the system you will have a chance to choose a different card from a drop down arrow.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
A $300 phone is going to turn into a $400 phone for me.

299 + 25 tax + 50 wireless charging + around 20-30 overnight shipping

lol

Agreed! People are lured in by the $299 "gateway drug" price not realizing its gonna cost way more than $299 when all is said and done...

I'm preparing for a $475+ sticker shock. *sigh*

Sent from my Nexus 7

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who haven't seen... This is what has been released about shipping the nexus 4.... Too bad no clarification on time.....

Some people need to be careful with what they publish (not you, your source(s)): attribution, corroboration, fact-checking. Friday I called Google Play customer service and was told that their formal statement is "minimum 3-5 days for order processing, before shipping." John said they could not promise anything faster than 3 business days.

Now, I'll be tickled pink if you guys get your phones on Thursday. I might roll the dice with you. But after seeing the post(s) from people with new 32GB Nexus7s having power issues,....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201