Nexus 4 stuck at Google Logo

Dylan Tittel

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Was trying to load the Jellybam ROM on my Nexus 4. Tried to Wipe everything, clearly I wiped a little too much, now it won't go past the Google Logo on boot.

Anyone know how I can fix it?

EDIT: I did attempt to search for it, but if I missed it could someone give me a link to the post. Thanks

EDIT2: Solved this myself using this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ne...3923-guide-nexus-4-factory-image-restore.html In case anyone else runs into this issue, and stumbles upon this thread.

EDIT3: I ran the steps found in that post but now it seems to not want to go past the boot screen with the X on it. How long should it take? Its been going for over 30 minutes with no change any ideas on how to fix it?

EDIT4: Ran: fastboot oem lock followed by fastboot oem unlock and that fixed it. Finally got this finished only took me 7 hours LOL. Well guess I learnt a lot about android from this.

Last edited:

pjc123

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
+1. Do what he did:

[GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore

When I first got my phone in the beginning of the year I flashed a corrupted image download and was stuck on the X. Following those instructions fixed it immediately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedyleted