Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
still using my trusty htc incredible...

PtHko.jpg

any upgrade would be greatly appreciated :cool:

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
My Galaxy note 2 in its snazzy blue and black case sure would look good next to a nexus 7. Plus I need to up the number of Android devices here to counter act my wife's iPad.

Edit 1: Can't seem to get taptalk to host the image, says required parameter is missing.

Edit 2: Can't seem to get this to upload using the mobile site either. Ended up having to use the PC to get this entry in. What am I missing with Taptalk?

note 2.jpg
Taken in the mirror in my daughter's bathroom which is decorated in a frog theme.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

cloakinghalk

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I joined the tablet market a little too early with the Toshiba Tecra M4. My tablet is pretty heavy to hold in one hand. Plus windows likes to crash on me all the time. The nexus 7 would be a great upgrade.

Attachments

• 20121218_225507.jpg
    20121218_225507.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 12

christoph reynolds1

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 18. May I please have the very Beautiful Nexus 7?

And please don't judge me for my shameful efforts. The picture of my EVO 3D was actually taken with my wife's Evo LTE and btw she has been flaunting it all over the place sigh... But i'm happy for her anyways. My wallpaper is Planet of the Apps and the puppy belongs to my daughter, which whom she calls Loyd after Loyd the Droid .lol. She wants dad to win very much, since he's been a good boy all year. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• Sad Pup for Nexus 7.jpg
    Sad Pup for Nexus 7.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 11

ffastffrank

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Photo shows my 2 1/2 year old EVO 4G set in a wood fixture used at Smartphone Club meetings at a 55+ seniors community in Sebring, FL. A camcorder links to TV for viewing by the large group of 60, 70, and 80 year olds gathered to learn about their Nexus', Notes and a large array of tablets. Would be nice to win a Nexus 7 and show off the neat buttery features of Jelly Bean using wireless Miracast to the large TV via Apple TV. On the other hand, maybe need to be careful to not get anyone to excited as our hearts can't take to much. My avitar shows a teaching moment with 7" HTC Flyer and MHL to HDMI cable interface to TV.

Regards, The Elder Tech Tutor

Attachments

• IMAG1322.jpg
    IMAG1322.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 8

CardcaptorRLH85

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Here's my Galaxy Nexus I'd like a Nexus 7 to go with it ^_^

Of course I took the picture with my 9 year old webcam instead of the phone itself though ^_^

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 72

Chad Ballard

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Well I am quite old school this would be my first tab, I would love to explore the android operating system on an actual tablet, instead of just using virtual box machine application on my lappy. :)

Attachments

• Photo on 12-18-12 at 10.23 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-18-12 at 10.23 PM.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 72

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you mean one person per thread/day, one entry per thread, or one post per thread & one person per 7-day contest, or...? I'll presume the former, and post this ... SQUIRREL!!

YES, there's a watch in the way (limited edition collectable), but my current tab is behind it. Mr Fleming encourages you to accept this entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks