[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deborah Ann Reid

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Hope your day is going well. I purchased the new Nextbook 7 with Goggle Play that was just released. I saw an ad in last Sunday's Walmart ad. I really had my heart set on a Nexus 7. It was rated Consumer's Guide Best Buy. All research testified to their rating it so. So, I had been keeping track of sales on the Nexus 7 but when I saw the Walmart ad (reading it too quickly), I mistook Nextbook for Nexus, and purchased the tablet. I realized my error when I got home. I, therefore, researched the Nextbook and found the reviews to be very favorable. As I mentioned, my heart was set on the Nexus. I had picked out the Nexus because it had a GPS, which would be handy for me when I travel. The only con to the Nexus is that it does not have expandable potential but the Nextbook does - to 32G. Still would love to have the Nexus 7!! Thank you for this chance.

Goatboy_ben

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sony Xperia S! I know the T was the bond phone, but was out of my price range, and didn't want a Galaxy S3, as they have become the Android version of the iphone (sheep phone) It's the style and class that oozes out of the Xperia S, with it's clear lit band around the bottom of the handset that spoke to me. I have always had and loved Sony Ericsson mobiles, and having one with such grace and poise that ended up running 4.04 Android out of the box was my dream come true :) Now I get major compliments from those with both iphones and S3's (which look like someone talking through a Kindle during calls). And with what is STILL the best camera and pixel dense screen on a mobile, as well as having more gaming oomph than a ps1,and i'm chuffed to bits with my Xperia S :)

HaVoK_C89

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Last android device I bought was this Samsung Galaxy SIII.... Best phone I've ever had! Before that was my OG Moto DROID RAZR.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

mjwedan

May 24, 2011
Visit site
last android device I bought was a nexus 4 on launch day. got back-ordered a couple weeks of course, but wasn't too bad. freaking loving it now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
The last android I bought was 2 LG optimus's on virgin woo hoo in all this lil phone is a beast with a awesome community...runnin a sg3 ported Rom and the other is runnin gingerbread by mirage ..thanks for the giveaway

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174