[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethoth

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Happy holidays to everyone and hopefully the new year will be a better one for all. No more horrible and sad stories in the news next year!

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to thank my parent's, who have supported me mentally physically and financially over the past few years through some serious illness that has finally taken my mobility, there the greatest and always manage to make me smile and have happy thoughts. Merry Christmas & I love you loads.

I would also like to wish every one a very merry Christmas & a fantastic new year.

Remo Rackman

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I was already a member but found the snippets via Pulse Reader (great app on my Galaxy Note 2) !

Good luck to everyone and be kind to your fellow inhabitants, Luck, fate, karma, etc is the only reason we are where we are, be nice to those who got the short straw.

NabeShogun

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Well massively irrelevant to anyone here but I think my grandparents are fairly awesome and I'd be totally screwed right now if it wasn't for their support.

Prince_Basil

May 1, 2010
princebasil.net
Thank you to everyone who has helped me come from homebrewing for Palm Pre to my Samsung Epic to HTC EVO 4G to Galaxy Nexus. I wouldn't have been able to learn so much without you guys! You rock!!! :D

Deborah Ann Reid

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Thinking happy thoughts about my baby sister, Carol. She is not really a baby. She is a mature woman of 47 with a husband and three children; two teenagers and one little boy. I can picture her home in her kitchen cooking and baking right now! Who knew that she would turn into Martha Stewart and/or Betty Crocker! I am very proud of her and love her beyond words. I wish her abundant blessings for herself and her family!

cman17

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Remembering the families in Newtown and having the kind of Christmas that it was meant to be - grateful for everything we have, especially one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny