[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

fldivejunkie

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
My cat is pretty great. He still hangs out with me even though I brought home two slobbering basset hounds that do nothing but follow him around and smell his butt. He's a good guy. I'd miss his stinky cat food breath if he ended up hating me and running away. Love you, stinky cat food breath cat!

sinisterc

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
We have just survived the Mayan apocalypse! I hope everybody will cherish this year's Christmas and go around spreading the joy by hugging your loved ones (but Android Central can give me a nice 'hug' by sending me a nexus 7 *winks*)

PhilipC#AC

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Happy, happy, happy
I love my wife so sweet
happy, happy, happy
she's cute enough to eat
happy, happy, happy
my son is number one
happy, happy, happy
I just wish his toots were gone

ultimatechinna

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I found my childhood back when my son was born.Thank you my son to let me re-live my childhood through you.
He is 3 YO and when he brought his crafted gifts for X-Mas from school, we as parents, felt very proud and happy. I already put up his art work at my Cubicle in office and all my colleagues adores it :) Lovely ... :)

Transtang z28

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
to everyone who works at mobile nations, thank you for everything you all do. this is more than just a great set of sites about something we love, it's my home on the internet. thanks again for all of your hard work for us. happy holidays!

kiwiruss

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Greetings,

Great forums and most excellent work by the forum moderators. The unsung heroes of the android central community.
Sent From my Verizon Galaxy Note 2

jeffxt

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Android Central is the forst thing I see on my Pulse reader, so thanks for the articles! And since I probably won't get anything this holiday, a Nexus 7 would be a killer gift ;)

tyelrx

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Happy Holidays everyone. My happy thought would have to be seeing my partners family this past week. They are absolutely a blast to hang out with and I plan to stay a little longer at their house come Xmas. Best wishes to everyone who entered. Cheers ; )

samurikuma1971

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I think Phil Nickenson is the greatest. Not because the reasons you may think. His is the only business card in my wallet. Ok that sounds a bit creepy. Oh well. Peace be to all on this after apocalypse Christmas season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582