Nexus Prime Forum FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Q. Has the Nexus Prime officially been announced?

A. Nope.

Q. Then why does it have its own forum?

A. Because it's a Nexus. People love the Nexus. I love the Nexus. And there's plenty to talk about. Once - and if confirmed - the forum will be moved out of the rumored devices area.

Q. Do you know something we don't?

A. Nope. Keep an eye on the blog and this forum for the latest. The latest rumor is:
  • 4.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display at 1280x720 resolution
  • 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
  • Running Ice Cream Sandwich
  • October release on Verizon
Update: OK, you'll recall this thread started by Phil in late June.

Q. Is it okay to copy and paste news stories from external sites into this forum?

A. We ask that you please link all Android related stories to the AC blog. Chances are we wrote it first, better, and deserve a little love. In addition, do not copy and paste stories from external sites in their entirety. Writers (from all sites) work hard, and deserve proper credit and page views.

Q. I ran across an interesting YouTube video I'd like to share. How do I do this?

A. When posting click on the YouTube button and insert the video ID (not the full URL) between the two brackets.

Example: [YOUTUBEHD]w6KDfuPQp_8[/YOUTUBEHD] would convert into an AC YouTube video demonstrating Netflix running on Honeycomb for the Galaxy Tab. It didn't do so in this post because I'm tricky like that.

Q. I want to know the second a new thread is started in this forum? Will you please let me know?

A. Yes - click here. If you change your mind, click here.

- Cory

Reactions: ajonesma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers