Nexus Prime Pricing Announced

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Via Engadget:

One of our tipsters has forwarded this info from Verizon, with pricing and advertising dates for the supposedly Ice Cream Sandwich-ready Galaxy Nexus and the HTC Rezound (aka HTC Vigor). According to the leak we can expect both to sport on contract minimum advertised pricing (MAP) of $299 when they launch. While their MAP period is pegged to start November 10th, as Droid-Life points out, they may not be released immediately.

Full Story

For $299 minimum, this best be the greatest device in the history of communications...

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
The Bionic was $299 too, but it was hardly the greatest device ever. Amazon had it for 1c during their sale less than a month later! :eek:

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
While I anticipate Android devices to see dramatic price drops as the iPhone's record sales announcements continue to flow; I think the sticker shock of $299 vs a less expensive new iPhone will be a turn-off to most; unless of course the Nexus Prime makes pancakes as a feature...

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
While I anticipate Android devices to see dramatic price drops as the iPhone's record sales announcements continue to flow; I think the sticker shock of $299 vs a less expensive new iPhone will be a turn-off to most; unless of course the Nexus Prime makes pancakes as a feature...

LOL about the pancakes. DH just said to me, "For that price, it better be made out of lobster." :D

Katherine

Coreygrams

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Don't forget the big 4G sitting right next to the price. This will be a big feature that will justify the price for a many people. Also if it comes with a 32GB of storage that would make scene. If they really want to push some out they should sell it at $249.

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget the big 4G sitting right next to the price. This will be a big feature that will justify the price for a many people. Also if it comes with a 32GB of storage that would make scene. If they really want to push some out they should sell it at $249.

Wow it comes with 32gb of storage??? When did Google/Samsung announce that? Thought the details weren't coming until Tuesday? Also didn't know endgadget announced pricing for Verizon. Man you learn something new errryday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jason S