Nexus Prime vs Razr Specs, Videos, Ringtones & Wallpapers

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
re: Nexus Prime vs Razr Specs, Videos, Ringtones & Wallpapers

{Screen Material Unknown Gorilla Glass}

I have read in other forums, as well as replied to here on AC, that Gorilla Glass was on the GN. It was one of my questions in the ocean of threads here. Has that been changed?

May 31, 2011
Visit site
re: Nexus Prime vs Razr Specs, Videos, Ringtones & Wallpapers

I've been hearing a lot of confusion between the processors of Droid RAZR and Galaxy Nexus, and I believe the RAZR forums has the 2 processors switched on the devices, whereas I've read elsewhere that they both have the 4460's

Also, for notifications, I believe I recall a hidden light in the lower part of the phone, underneath the capacitive buttons. Watching through the live unveiling, seeing if I can find it.

rmreagle

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus Prime News, Specs, Videos, Images, Ringtones, Wallpaper

So can we have a bit of discussion on the Samoled HD vs. the Samoled qHD. Has anyone even witnessed the qHD screen yet. Is it that much better than Samoled +, because that is already amazing imo. If it is how much more amazing is the HD at 720p going to look? Will we even be able to tell the difference between them at these screen sizes? Also, how about the GPU's behind them. Is the info in the OP accurate as far as these two chips? I remember reading that while the Gnex is using the newer OMAP it is using an outdated gpu. This seems like a big dissappointment seeing as graphic acceleration is supposed to be a big feature in ICS. Also, i'm fairly certain GNex is not using gorilla glass... no idea why not... WHY CAN'T ONE PHONE JUST HAVE EVERYTHING!!!!

donnyb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the Verizon Nexus will only be 32gb
vzwcomparison1.jpg

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Well I did play with the Razr today. It was nice. But not enough to sway me yet. I have to be honest I was just gonna hold on to my charge. But the Nexus has me kinda stoked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter