Nexus S Case

myphone

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
i got the case and holster from best buy... it works great for me and i work in construction.. i also for the invisiblesheild for the glass... so now the phone is completely protected.

dmc_lat47

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
if anyone is till interested; i bought an 'amzer luxe' in black... (Amazon.com: Amzer Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Samsung/Google Nexus S - Smoke Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories) and like it quite a lot.

It's not really a case, more of a 'skin'... it fits quite snugly around the phone, easy to put on and take off. It's protected the phone from scratches during several falls.

not only that, but I find that the bare case is too slippery for my clumsy fingers. I find the skin provides just enough extra grip for my fingers so that I don't feel like it's going to pop out of my hands while swyping or typing.

There are more cases out there now; the only shortcoming with this skin is that it can't clip on to a belt, or to an armstrap or something... in the winter, I can wear a sweater with a breast pocket. However, as summer comes i've started thinking that the seido innocase with clip would be great. However, it's kind of a sticker shock thing, since the amzer was under $10.

If I could find a pouch with belt clip that'll fit the nexus inside the amzer, that would be perfect!

bigballa20

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi-

May be too early to find one - but is there a case out there that will fit the Nexus S, protecting it from damage while still keeping it fairly low-profile?

Thanks,
S

if you go to tridenteer.com they have cases that is similiar to an otter box and will protect your nexus s from damage i just ordered mine for my nexus s:)