Niatic exposed, false banning players after purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not talking about that account.... I'm talking about my legitblevel 32 not my botted level 39

I don't use my botted accounts i sold all 93 of them and like a week after my main is gone therefore that's why I'm saying I got banned for no reason my main never touched a bot and each account was on a vpn so no Ip bans. The helicopter got my legit account banned. Stop assuming moron

"I botted on my other 93 accounts, but this one is legit!"

LOL

You have your solution. Petition Niantic. Good luck, you'll need it.

bitrate

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm not talking about that account.... I'm talking about my legitblevel 32 not my botted level 39

I don't use my botted accounts i sold all 93 of them and like a week after my main is gone therefore that's why I'm saying I got banned for no reason my main never touched a bot and each account was on a vpn so no Ip bans. The helicopter got my legit account banned. Stop assuming moron

This is nearly word for word what a caught cheater responds with, every single time. "Okay yeah I cheat, but it wasn't my main account!"

So to recap:

- You were caught and admitted to breaking the TOS by botting and spoofing.

- Not only that, but then you sold those cheater accounts for profit (which are likely banned now also and you probably have 93 people very upset with you.) Also against the TOS.

- The helicopter didn't get you suddenly banned. That video is old. Look closely, your level is alot lower and we see the old footprint tracker still in use. You have to be going unrealistically fast to get a ban (ie teleporting).

You got banned because you're a cheater, plain and simple, and no one believes otherwise. You thought you could avoid the ban (as referenced in your YouTube How-to Bot videos as being ban-safe), or you slipped up somewhere in your maze of accounts and dynamic IPs. And the fact that you were so horribly deceptive about it all and then tried to rally a campaign against Niantic? Sad and pathetic actually. I feel bad for you.

blakeblood9

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
This is nearly word for word what a caught cheater responds with, every single time. "Okay yeah I cheat, but it wasn't my main account!"

So to recap:

- You were caught and admitted to breaking the TOS by botting and spoofing.

- Not only that, but then you sold those cheater accounts for profit (which are likely banned now also and you probably have 93 people very upset with you.) Also against the TOS.

- The helicopter didn't get you suddenly banned. That video is old. Look closely, your level is alot lower and we see the old footprint tracker still in use. You have to be going unrealistically fast to get a ban (ie teleporting).

You got banned because you're a cheater, plain and simple, and no one believes otherwise. You thought you could avoid the ban (as referenced in your YouTube How-to Bot videos as being ban-safe), or you slipped up somewhere in your maze of accounts and dynamic IPs. And the fact that you were so horribly deceptive about it all and then tried to rally a campaign against Niantic? Sad and pathetic actually. I feel bad for you.
You're a moron, I know exactly what accounts used third party software. And the fact is; after the flight my account was banned after landing in a state 800 miles away. How can I bot from a computer off an helicopter. You sir are a moron who is highly uneducated and believes assuming is always the correct answer... I would never cheat on account I worked so hard for. So maybe buzz off buddy if you have no clue what your talking about.

blakeblood9

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Also that video is for my cousin who is in a wheel chair for the rest of his life for being a hero. He loved games he used to play as a kid and it's very hard for him to go outside like me and you can... I'm giving him the opportunity to play with more eaze.. so again you once again assumed.

Shadowyugi

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Also that video is for my cousin who is in a wheel chair for the rest of his life for being a hero. He loved games he used to play as a kid and it's very hard for him to go outside like me and you can... I'm giving him the opportunity to play with more eaze.. so again you once again assumed.
A cheat is a cheat.

I don't care if it was in the past or with a different account.

As everyone as said, petition niantic but don't go around making them the bad guys.

You messed up. Own it, move on and get the mods to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.