No audio from built-in FM Radio on P10 Lite

A

AC Question

My headphones work as I can receive phone calls. FM Radio runs correctly, it can find stations and dial them in. Just no sound. Any ideas?

Monty8765

Aug 16, 2017
Visit site
I don't believe so. I installed a radio app, it works but the built-in radio does not. The built-in radio recognizes when I unplug the headphone jack and advises to plug it in so it can act as the antenna.

JohnnyB6

Dec 15, 2017
Visit site
on the same phone model the FM radio built in app works just fine... make sure it's fully updated, if the same issue occurs try to do a hard reset...

EchoZero

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
My headphones work as I can receive phone calls. FM Radio runs correctly, it can find stations and dial them in. Just no sound. Any ideas?

This is a well known bug. Just disable the "Say Ok Google anytime" under Voice Match and voilà, the radio is working again.
Please report this issue to Huawei support because they are not taking this issue seriously. Thank you.

Mags18765

Jan 7, 2018
Visit site
Thank you EchoZero that was exactly it! The second I turned "say ok Google anytime" off, the radio started playing.
How can I report it as an issue to the right people? I'm on a Huawei P10 lite also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1