No Longer Getting Texts

Daiz4yota

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
So since midnight last night, I am no longer getting any text messages. I can send them, but not receive. Ive already contacted ATT support and they were unable to solve the problem. This is a huge issue. Might have to go buy a damn iPhone tomorrow if this isn't resolved, and of course just when nougat is coming out

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I'm so sorry, that's awful. How old is your SIM card? Maybe getting a new one would help? In the meantime, try turning your network connections off and then on again. See if that helps. Lastly, are you not receiving texts from many different contacts, or just one person?

Let us know what's happening!

Daiz4yota

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Sim card is pretty old but I called ATT for an hour today and they assured me it was fine and not the problem. I have even reset all my network connections, didn't help. Not receiving texts from a single person, iPhone or android. Ive had a dozen people try. This is crazy

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I read that AT&T was having issues the other day. But I have no idea if that was related to your problem. Could have been a regional thing. I'm not aware of any loss of service in my area.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
owonuro