No More LG Phones

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I will, thank you. I appreciate it...

I found myself going back and forth over the S21 Ultra and OnePlus 9 Pro and then it just hit me that I have a pretty good device already, in my hand! Lol

LOOL I totally see what you mean! I'm doing that with the OnePlus 9, Pixel 5, and even thinking about the Pixel 6 - and then I realize, "Oh wait, I love my S10!"

snowmutt

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Look at the good news, V60 prices will likely keep dropping till it's around $200. It's a great value.

Yeah..... I have decided to upgrade. From my G8 to the V60. Then I intend to use it until the screen implodes and the frame turns to dust.

I guess when the security patches quit, I will be forced to another manufacturer. Until then I will bet the V60 will run like a fine swiss car.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah..... I have decided to upgrade. From my G8 to the V60. Then I intend to use it until the screen implodes and the frame turns to dust.

I guess when the security patches quit, I will be forced to another manufacturer. Until then I will bet the V60 will run like a fine swiss car.

It will absolutely run well! Good for you for snagging it! The "V" series has always been amazing!