V60 in 2022

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Ya know, I keep hearing about how much of a beast of a phone the V60 is. There are several reviewers/tech gurus I watch on Youtube that swear by the V60. The headphone jack with quad dac, expandable memory, amazing screen with super loud speakers. I am not entirely sure about the camera... But I used to be an LG fan back in the day. I had the V30 for a long time and I loved it.

I'm so tempted to buy one on Swappa. I already have a Note 10+ which is also great, but I am sort of looking for a second device that I could use and swap back and forth between one another. Any thoughts?

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 10+ and an LG V60. The V60 just got Android 12. The price shouldn't be that much now due to LG out of the phone business.

I am on Tmobile so I don't know if the other carriers got Android 12 for the v60 yet.

The camera is great. Battery life is really good and the quad dac is something I will miss in future phones.

The second screen/case isn't a must have. It is nice to have but I end up not using it when I'm out or at work. At home I use it sometimes but I don't want to break it. Unless you really really need it see if you can find one without it at a lower price.

It's almost 2 years old and smooth for me and I have a ton of apps on there that I don't really use or need.

The drawback is security updates will likely end sooner than other phones.

You can use a stylus on the V60 and if you like note features you have some similar things you can do with the stylus. I got a stylus on Ebay heavily discounted

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Only thing I don't like about LG devices which has been an issue for me in the past... They have a tendency to be buggy and glitchy.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Only thing I don't like about LG devices which has been an issue for me in the past... They have a tendency to be buggy and glitchy.

Which LG phones have you had? I've had the V20, V40 and V60. The V20 had heating issues but was a good phone. One of the last with removable batteries. V40 and v60 have been real smooth for me.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I've had the G6 and the V30. The G6 was extremely buggy when I had it.

I ordered a V60 from Amazon renewed just try to it out. Not sure what to expect. Evidently a lot of people claim it has some of the best speakers on a smartphone. Having a headphone jack would also certainly be nice.

Last edited:

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've had the G6 and the V30. The G6 was extremely buggy when I had it.

I ordered a V60 from Amazon renewed just try to it out. Not sure what to expect. Evidently a lot of people claim it has some of the best speakers on a smartphone. Having a headphone jack would also certainly be nice.

Yeah my V60 speakers are loud and better than any of my other previous phones.