NO problems? Post Here

mskaplan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
If my fix on ATK holds out, then I will be back to no issues. Had some weird stuff going on with email not coming in for hours / until I hit refresh. Seems fixed. I'm happy!

thomascj

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i'm finding, and from what i'm reading, many others are also finding that the camera is awful. not a huge deal for me.. but really would like to have it working correctly.

other than that *no* issues what so ever.

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Coming from a Blackberry with consistently waiting for the next leak, and the damn things to work right, I am VERY happy. Had a few issues with the Droid when I first got it, the replacement is rock solid, everything it is supposed to be.

It was a bit of a learning curve at first, but as I have been learning the OS, and the configurations, it has been a lot of fun learning this one.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I just decided to go without the case I got at Verizon, it made using the top row of keys on the keyboard a pain. Now that it's off everything is all good.

NotAvailable

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
guys, a maybe stupid question,

I know the Droid is a CDMA phone, will it work with Rogers SIM card or other GSM carrier if I get it unlocked ?

BTW I live in Canada, so,

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
guys, a maybe stupid question,

I know the Droid is a CDMA phone, will it work with Rogers SIM card or other GSM carrier if I get it unlocked ?

BTW I live in Canada, so,

I think you can just get the gsm version (the milestone) and use it. Check the front page of this site, there is an article about a gsm version going to Canada on Telus.

R

Roy Aguilera

I think you can just get the gsm version (the milestone) and use it. Check the front page of this site, there is an article about a gsm version going to Canada on Telus.

If you got no problems then why you drinking the Wild Turkey? :D