No Ringtone when app is open and call is received on a Huawei Mate 20

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Huawei Mate 20 and it is a great phone apart from one bloody annoying thing. When I am running an app and an incomming call is received the ring tone for the incomming call does to sound. Now I get some people might not want to be interupted when they are playing or doing something, but it is so easy to miss a call if you are not looking at your phone and a app is open.
Is there any possible way to allow the incomming call to ring when an app is open on the Huawei Mate 20 please?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone system itself doesn't ring your phone when you're on the phone, it sends a call-waiting tone instead. The phone can't ring if it doesn't get a ring indication from the phone system.

It's the same thing on a landline phone - if you're on the phone,m and someone calls you, the phone doesn't ring.

Jadaress1

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
The phone system itself doesn't ring your phone when you're on the phone, it sends a call-waiting tone instead. The phone can't ring if it doesn't get a ring indication from the phone system.

It's the same thing on a landline phone - if you're on the phone,m and someone calls you, the phone doesn't ring.

Hes not on another call, so has nothing to do with call waiting. He's using the phone for example to browse Facebook and when a call comes through the phone isn't playing any ringtone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware