no slide to answer / decline screen on incoming call

czechu

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
i completely disabled htc sense via cleantool.
now i have stock android lock screen (slider ) witch i like, but when i get incoming call while screen is locked there is no slide to answer screen witch i had on my previous android phone. Phone is ringing but screen is locked and i cant see who is calling. i have to unlock first to see an then hit answer.

did anyone mention this?
it's very annoying!!

HELP PLEASE !!!!

Sabu John1

May 7, 2015
Visit site
i completely disabled htc sense via cleantool.
now i have stock android lock screen (slider ) witch i like, but when i get incoming call while screen is locked there is no slide to answer screen witch i had on my previous android phone. Phone is ringing but screen is locked and i cant see who is calling. i have to unlock first to see an then hit answer.

did anyone mention this?
it's very annoying!!

HELP PLEASE !!!!

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The entire stock Android build on the Rezound, and most HTC devices, is built around Sense and it is completely integrated with it, if you disable Sense completely (well, actually you can't, you can disable some of it) you will severely cripple your phone. There is no way around it on the stock firmware. It sounds like you should be running a custom ROM.

Hopefully cleantool did not actually REMOVE Sense, just disable it... if it did, you will likely have to flash a custom ROM to recovery since no full RUU exists for the current firmware, if all it did was disable it, I suggest re-enabling it or doing a factory reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XCman