No sound when the screen is off

Nugar

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

My name is Humberto, from Panama, Central America. I finally come out of lurkerdom :) I'm currently using an I9300 S3 (with Android 4.1.2) and I have some questions.

The first one is that I've noticed that when the phone's screen turns off, I don't get the notifications sounds. I don't know where to set it so that they sound.

Another thing is that I've noticed the screen captures are incredibly slow. Or actually, the saving is slow. I usually have to make a second capture so that the first finishes saving.

The third and last question (for the time being) is how do I find which process slows down my phone?

Thanks in advance for any clues here,

Humberto

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hard ones mate.
I take it you tried factory reset?

i dont have 4.1.2 yet but hopefully someone can help.
Welcome out of lurkedom :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Nugar

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi funkylogik,

As an update, the sound issue wasn't Android. It was Whatsapp's sound options.

I in fact did the factory reset (good thing I use Titanium Backup) and all is good now.

Cheers,

Humberto

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thats great mate.
Im on 4.1.2 now and LOVING it.
Take care

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Nugar

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Incredible how the answers to our questions just appear from nowhere. Reading Lifehacker, I learned about Watchdog, an app to monitor if a process is using too much CPU...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberprettyfashiongirl95