No suitable application application for this action found

A

AC Question

Suddenly my Galaxy S7 can't figure out how to open a URL from within an email.
Any URL gets the popup message "no suitable application application for this action found"

Have tried setting and resetting defaults, rebooting. Nothing helps.
Any idea what is going on?

Any and all suggestions cheerfully accepted

Dave

androidMan88

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Hey I actually had the same issue and emailed BlueMail support. I also got the "No suitable application found to complete this action" or "No suitable application for this action found" errors. They responded promptly with the following solution that worked for me! :)

"This issue has recently been brought to our attention.

In our research, we've found that if you have the Alibaba App installed, it's actually "Pulling" the links and that causes the link not to open and crash with the message that you encountered.

To fix this issue go to your device settings | Apps | Alibaba | Open by default | Open support links | Ask every time.

We suggest you send Alibaba an email regarding this so they know about this issue."

Basically it seems like its an Alibaba app problem :(

Hope that helps you guys!

Last edited:

Ionut Radu

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Hey I actually had the same issue and emailed BlueMail support. They responded promptly with the following solution that worked for me! :)

"This issue has recently been brought to our attention.

In our research, we've found that if you have the Alibaba App installed, it's actually "Pulling" the links and that causes the link not to open and crash with the message that you encountered.

To fix this issue go to your device settings | Apps | Alibaba | Open by default | Open support links | Ask every time.

We suggest you send Alibaba an email regarding this so they know about this issue."

Basically it seems like its an Alibaba app problem :(

Hope that helps you guys!

Yes, I have Alibaba installed and yes, your reply solved the problem!
Thank you very much!

Mosa Alfares

Feb 5, 2017
Visit site
Same bropplem "no suitable application for this action found" etc.. I read the comments appove and I'm searched in phone apps but not listed . I'm using Lenovo k6 note mobile.

Any one can help me please.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY