Noob question about messaging

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
adjust the notification vibration settings under Settings>Sound. If that doesn't have the customization level you desire, you'll need a 3rd party app (Light Flow, etc).

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
adjust the notification vibration settings under Settings>Sound. If that doesn't have the customization level you desire, you'll need a 3rd party app (Light Flow, etc).
okay thanks a lot i was looking for 2 short vibrations i think light flow is the way to go

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
new issue lol... now when my phone is locked it does both the noise from the app and my phone but i see no option in the settings to turn off vibration all together any idea? thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
new issue lol... now when my phone is locked it does both the noise from the app and my phone but i see no option in the settings to turn off vibration all together any idea? thanks
go to the messaging app hit the menu button>settings>notification settings> disable the vibration and select ringtone to None. i have never used light flow so i dont know if it alerts you independently, if so this should work

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaetzle