Not compatible with Visible

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
So I got the phone today and setup then tried to move over my esim from my 14 pro in the Visible app only to get an IMEI isn't available message.

like the title says the fold5 isn't compatibleyet they will be selling the flip5 I am confusion.

Not sure what I should do.

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
We got that message when we tried moving my wife's iPhone to the Motorola RAZR+, using eSIM. If you're sure your phone is unlocked, just contact a support person and have them send you a physical SIM card. They overnighted it to us. They don't update their IMEI database until a new phone model has been out awhile.

Reactions: J Dubbs

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
We got that message when we tried moving my wife's iPhone to the Motorola RAZR+, using eSIM. If you're sure your phone is unlocked, just contact a support person and have them send you a physical SIM card. They overnighted it to us. They don't update their IMEI database until a new phone model has been out awhile.

That’s weird cause when I got the pixel fold I was able to use eSIM right away with that thing.

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
It is a carrier issue rather than a Samsung one.
Absolutely! As the former director of technical ops for a cell phone manufacturer who shall remain nameless, I can tell you that there is nothing "magical" about compatibility. If the network technology (GSM, CDMA, etc.) is compatible (it is) and the phone is unlocked, the phone will work... period.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely! As the former director of technical ops for a cell phone manufacturer who shall remain nameless, I can tell you that there is nothing "magical" about compatibility. If the network technology (GSM, CDMA, etc.) is compatible (it is) and the phone is unlocked, the phone will work... period.
That's what I was thinking! I was like there should be no reason why this phone doesn't work or isn't compatible with their service. I also check xfinity mobile for fun and it also gave me the same error LOL.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Reactions: BerryBubbles

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Literally just went on xfinity mobile site and typed in the zfolds imei on the BYOD section.

This is what I'm seeing.
e2c004190d8df235045c063e31d43df8.jpg