Not revieving emails.

sentinelbrewco

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Up until about a week ago I was getting emails just fine. I now have to refresh my emails in order to receive them. I can not figure this out for the life of me, any help would be appreciated. This is my first Android product so I am still learning the ropes.

Thanks you.

rpm60

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to LG G3 and have the same problem. My yahoo email has not updated since 3 am and is stuck in an updating loop. I tried sending out a test email and "sending failed." I went into Settings, clicked on General tab, opened up Accounts & sync, and auto-sync data is checked.
Email worked fine up until 3 am today. Any ideas? I am new to smart phones in general, so I could sure use the help!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to LG G3 and have the same problem. My yahoo email has not updated since 3 am and is stuck in an updating loop. I tried sending out a test email and "sending failed." I went into Settings, clicked on General tab, opened up Accounts & sync, and auto-sync data is checked.
Email worked fine up until 3 am today. Any ideas? I am new to smart phones in general, so I could sure use the help!

You could try clearing the app's cache but otherwise I'm not sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit