notathecie

notathecie

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I'm new to Android Central. Has anyone any ideas on the problem about battery drain on the M8?

Posted via the Android Central App

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
We're going to need more information than that. Can you download GSam battery monitor and tell us what is using the battery? Maybe tell us what you normally do with the phone, which apps you use, how long the battery lasts, etc?

Welcome to AC :)

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

As mentioned above me, you'll need to provide us with more details so we can try and help you.

1. Install a battery monitoring app like GSam Battery Monitor.
2. Which ROM are you using? Is it a custom ROM or stock ROM? And if it is stock, which Android version?
3. What apps do you have constantly running in the background?
4. Have you ever played around in the phone Settings in order to improve battery life? HTC One (M8) - Tips for extending battery life - GETTING STARTED - How-tos - Support | HTC United States
5. How long have you had your device?
6. Go to Settings > Apps > Running and tell us which non-system applications are running.

Battery life has always been controversial on almost any touch-screen device ever since they were invented, and that's due to the fact that it almost entirely depends on the personal usage rather than the actual capacity of the battery. I can get more battery life on my device than on a device with a larger capacity by just tweaking certain settings and monitoring my usage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick