Note 10 plus is too good.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I have tried out several devices recently... One of them being the Note 20 Ultra. And honestly, for the price, I'm not impressed with it like I was with my Note 10+. So I sent it back. Definitely wasn't a fan of the fact that the screen didn't seem to be as bright or vivid as my Note 10+.

I have also got an LG V60 lately and I really like it. So far, this is the only device that has me long term thinking about switching to it. Way better than the Note 20U for only half the price. The fact that it has a 5000mAh battery, headphone jack, super loud speakers and the brightest screen I've ever used on a phone personally make it so tempting to keep. I may have to keep both the Note 10+ and the V60 lol

The V60 has an amazing display, especially for only being a 1080 panel, it really doesn't look like it. It's got to be the brightest display I've ever used, and that's without the special extend brightness setting. It's even better than the display of the Note 10+ honestly.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I wish I still had mine. Thinking of down?grading from S22U! The Note 10+ is just the best.

I just used it for the U23 ultra. I hated parting with it. Nice, thin, light, sleek and did I say nice. Its just been sitting in a drawer but everytime I picked it up, I felt regret of not using it anymore.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I have since my last post on here "upgraded," to an S21 Ultra. It's a great device, takes great shots. Great battery. I love it. I sold my factory unlocked Note 10+ to a friend.

I still think the best device I've ever used however and the best device Samsung has made to this date is the Note 10+. I quite miss mine. My wife still has hers which I fiddle with from time to time. I still believe the features of having 12gb of ram, 256gb of internal storage AND the ability to expand the memory further is something that Samsung won't ever beat again. I always felt so spoiled when I had this phone, with basically unlimited storage.

Now my S21 Ultra has 256gb too, but I really miss being able to put a micro SD card in my device. I take a ton of pictures and videos of my kid, and being that I don't really have easy access to a computer, having that SD card really made it nice to have somewhere to store the files, and still keep the storage on my device itself free. on my old 256gb micro SD card, I had thousands of pictures and videos. If the SD card does eventually get filled up, just pop in new one. Simple. Unfortunately, companies have made that scenario no longer an option.

dotancohen

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
As much as I agree with you, there is a solution to the problem of not enough space on the device. I wrote an adb script to move the photos to my computer periodically. So maybe once a month or two I move the photos from my device (Yes, still the Note 10) but I don't have to fiddle with the SD card. I can share the script if you have a Linux computer.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
As much as I agree with you, there is a solution to the problem of not enough space on the device. I wrote an adb script to move the photos to my computer periodically. So maybe once a month or two I move the photos from my device (Yes, still the Note 10) but I don't have to fiddle with the SD card. I can share the script if you have a Linux computer.

There is also the cloud (in my case One Drive). …and the thing that I appreciate about the cloud is that I can get to those files at any time from any device with an internet connection. This has been good enough for me.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Yeah that's fine if you have a computer, but I don't have one. Also, I don't use the cloud as I don't want my personal things out there. Among that, it's connected to your gmail account, so if you have thousands of things uploaded into it, it'll take away space from your email, so you have to constantly juggle back and forth and manage your space. Not a thing I am willing to deal with.

My solution is just using a external adapter via micro USB-c, and uploading the pics to SD card that way. Problem solved.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow