Note 2 for $250

ddthld

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking at getting a Note 2 (Verizon) tomorrow from CL. Meeting in person at Verizon to confirm ESN and switch to my account. Two questions:

1). Is that a good price?
2). Apple people, how is your switch going and how hard was it to disable iMessage linkage so everyone can text you?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
iMessage can be a pain. I just came from a iPhone 5 I did however swapped all my music. Just make sure you turn iMessage off on your iPhone.

Posted via Android Central App

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
That is a good deal. The case sweetens the deal too. And yes be sure you turn off iMessage and FaceTime (just to be safe). My messages are slowing coming through after I explained to everyone what happened but I don't miss my iphone one bit. Granted I still have my iPad. :)

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
That's a good price. The Note 2 is still a great phone. I was using mine around the house while using the iPhone 5 as my main phone. I just activated it yesterday and I'm realizing how much I loved this as a go to phone. I like my iphone as well but the flexibility is just not there. I really like using the s pen too. Great tool.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ddthld

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah...I got the Note 2 today! :D Got it for $250 with Otterbox Commuter case. Fought through the dreaded iMessaging mess. Think the simple solution works: Settings/Message/turn SMS button to on (green). A couple trials seems to indicate it works (3 different iPhones). Now to find a few apps and games and get used to the size difference. 4G speeds are saweeet!

ddthld

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Wanted to buy of contact to save unlimited data for add long as I can. Otherwise I would have gotten the note 3.

As a side note, Verizon is giving a 6gb plan to those on unlimited if they use an upgrade and go to a capped plan.

Sent from my not yet outdated Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos