Note 20 Ultra pre-order thread!

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
You tried FedEx by reference as well? If your cancel button is gone at least it probably means no issues with payment and I’m guessing label is created but may be something isn’t matching that it’s not showing automatically in your FedEx account. But if that’s the case it should still show up using FedEx by reference.

The cancel button has been gone for probably 2 days now, but when I track in FedEx and using the Track by Reference also still shows nothing unless I am doing something wrong.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The cancel button has been gone for probably 2 days now, but when I track in FedEx and using the Track by Reference also still shows nothing unless I am doing something wrong.

Hmm so track by reference,

For reference number put in your full order number, put in destination zip code, for ship date try 12, 13, 14 and leave account number blank.
If it still doesn’t show up sorry

What version? 128 gb? Unlocked or carrier?

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site

For reference number put in your full order number, put in destination zip code, for ship date try 12, 13, 14 and leave account number blank.

Yeah thats exactly what I have been doing for days with no results found. 128gb Unlocked Ultra in Bronze.

vringo79

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site

I'm in the same boat. What would normally go in the Account number section? I see it says recommended.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Looks like all of my stuff are arriving at the same time except for the wireless charger. That got pushed back until the 25th.

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I can't believe the 512 GB unlocked I ordered a week ago still has a cancel button, still on preorder status, the only change has been my buds pushed back 2 weeks. I even chatted with their sales team who said everything was fine with my order. I dunno

theurbantwist

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
When I did the reservation a few weeks ago, it says you get the $50 reservation credit. When you get an email that says pre-order now, you could actually pre-order and get another $150 if you get the Ultra and $100 for the note 20. That's how I was able to get my $200 accessory credit. You guys could use my referral code for an additional 5% off. Share the fun with me. Use code ref-28ukjb at checkout or learn more about all the offers at samsung.com. https://shopsamsung.page.link/ct24

I used your referral code. Thanks! I had to cancel my order completely on the one Samsung account I had used at first, and I ordered under a Samsung account that I never placed an order with, in order to use your code.

I tried using your code on the first order but had to be a new customer so it all worked out when I canceled that order and just started over brand new on a fresh account.

Your code + @bhatech's suggestion to "cancel" and get 10 percent off + military discount = me paying a little over $600 for phone (once the dust settles with the 10% off cancel rebate and taxes) without yet factoring the 6% cashback from Rakuten and my credit card's 3% cashback, which drops the price even lower.

Now I'm excited! :D

And honestly, nothing is wrong with my Note 9 at the moment. I just want a new phone and couldn't pass the $550 that Samsung was giving me for it when Verizon was only trying to give me $163.

This is the first time I have paid for a phone outright like this because of all the breaks that make it feel worth it.

I'm getting this phone cheaper than what I got the Note 9 for 2 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4