Note 20 Ultra pre-order thread!

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Guys don't forget the most important thing, that once our phones go out for delivery someone has to be home for signature if not they will take the phone back, just giving heads up.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Guys don't forget the most important thing, that once our phones go out for delivery someone has to be home for signature if not they will take the phone back, just giving heads up.

Reason i say this is my wife i ordered a S20 5G it will be here on Monday and my email does say from FedEx signature required.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How easy is it to use Google apps instead of Samsung's these days? Google messages, photos for a gallery, YouTube music, Google's phone app etc. I'm always so close to ordering the newest Samsung, but the thought of using their software stops me from following through. Having just recently set up a Galaxy a71 for a family member, it still seems like a much worse experience than a pixel phone. Basically, would it be easy to setup and use like a pixel?
Very easy

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site

This isn't a problem now cuz of COVID 🙄 I have been working from home since March with no end in sight right now.

Last edited:

mista_twista

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
fyi....i just did the cancellation tip on samsung shop, chose found it cheaper, when asked where...i said "other", and was offered $70.29 as a refund to keep order. I accepted. and now my total net is $632.60. I'm also received $70.10 from Rakuten as first time customer using the 10% offer for first time user. So $562 net total before taxes. Not bad :)

Yo! Right on! This worked for me too

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site

You can pre-sign for it on fedex site or put a letter out for fedex to take with name, address, tracking number and saying you give authority to leave package with signature and date. They will leave it.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I received an email from Samsung yesterday apologizing for not applying the $50 and saying it will be applied when the phone ships. I was surprised that they did that of their own accord without an inquiry from me.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I have a Ring doorbell coming tomorrow so I won't miss the Note 20 Ultra delivery driver. lol I need one anyways since I don't actually have a working doorbell in my condo.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Having mine shipped to the job. I'm new to this neighborhood, so idk these people nor the driver! No chances taken with the Note.

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the Ultra 5G. Can't wait to get this. Had a lot of fun with my Note 9 and am hopeful to enjoy this new phone too.
8417266a2ecb6966ee24e18093f7bde7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus