Note 4 - Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

I am going to stuff it in a case that will allow me to drop it SAFELY from 10 feet onto concrete, White or Black is inconsequential.

But since you asked, charcoal is much more manly, so...

jtaclas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Is the black phone is softer trust me I have the black note 3 and it's softer then the white one but if you go and bot a case on it well then it's all about the color then wish they would release the gold one

Posted via Android Central App

I chose the black as well for the softer back material. The Best Buy at Santana Row in San Jose, CA has both colors on display, and I was able to get a feel prior to pre-ordering. Another thing to note is that the back and multitasking buttons have the black horizontal lines from the design of the glass. The white one doesn't show up as much.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I am going to stuff it in a case that will allow me to drop it SAFELY from 10 feet onto concrete, White or Black is inconsequential.

But since you asked, charcoal is much more manly, so...
I'm a man last time I checked and love the white one....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Lol don't listen to me, i just don't like white. I wear black socks, grey under shirts and well...not white you know what, I don't think I own 1 single item that is white. Even my running shoes are grey.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Yeah so I guess you like showing off your feminine side by getting a white phone. Just like 99% of women with white iPhone's :)

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

Yeah so I guess you like showing off your feminine side by getting a white phone. Just like 99% of women with white iPhone's :)

There is nothing about the color white that is feminine.. I have the black Note 4, but have had my fair share of white phones.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Then your just insecure inside ;) do you also not wear pink shirts?

I'm fine with my white note 4 and love the color of the phone. Couldn't be happier with the phone itself :)

AntVisedo

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

Then your just insecure inside ;) do you also not wear pink shirts?

I'm fine with my white note 4 and love the color of the phone. Couldn't be happier with the phone itself :)

1. I saw and felt both the white and black. The white is absolutely gorgeous and if anything may help you pick up the women. 2. Make sure you get a clear case to show off this beauty. 3. Pink shirts, shorts or boxers if anything may help you pick up the women. :cool:

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

As I said earlier, while I still like the charcoal better, I think the metal accents do much much more for the white N4 than they do for the charcoal N4. I would always prefer viewing with a dark bezel. But those metal accents on the white almost give you the feeling of how you would expect fine crystal to be presented or sterling tableware. I would bet anything that we would not be as impressed with the white were it not for the metal frame and even the way the home button is trimmed out.

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

As I said earlier, while I still like the charcoal better, I think the metal accents do much much more for the white N4 than they do for the charcoal N4. I would always prefer viewing with a dark bezel. But those metal accents on the white almost give you the feeling of how you would expect fine crystal to be presented or sterling tableware. I would bet anything that we would not be as impressed with the white were it not for the metal frame and even the way the home button is trimmed out.

Right, the metal frame does make it stand out, it looks really nice. I'm going for the white.

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site

Is it true the Charcoal feels "softer" to the touch on the back? That would certainly be a point to consider.

I really keep going back and forth between black and white...

The charcoal does feel a bit softer. However, the white doesn't have a hard plastic feel. It's just not quite as soft.

You really can't go wrong with either color. They're both great looking devices.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The charcoal does feel a bit softer. However, the white doesn't have a hard plastic feel. It's just not quite as soft.

You really can't go wrong with either color. They're both great looking devices.

I agree with this.

gdhampton7

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

After seeing how badly the iPhone 5s black looks after you scratch it... I went with white... If you scratch it(hope not),its less noticeable on the edges

Posted via the Android Central App

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site

Actually, I ended up getting the black and am loving the color more than I thought. Plus, the back of the black one feels more like leather than the plastic feel of the white one

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I do like the looks of the white. I saw them on display at the local Best Buy. But the black one looks better in cases to me. And my Note 4 is definitely in a case all the time.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

When I purchased my Note 3 ladt year, I wanted the Black one, but at the Sprint store i was at, they only had white available. So I settled for the White one. It did eventually grow on me however. I now see the appeal of White phones.

But when i picked up my Note 4 yesterday, I fell in love with the Black. Its so sleek and professional looking, that i had to get it.

Posted via the Android Central App