Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

took2089

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine from BB, it came with lame ATT box and no earphone.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk
So the best buy mobile store I just went to to get my at&t note 4 the assistant manager who upgraded me somehow took away my unlimited data and didn't put any data plan on the line in the end after she assured me nothing changed even after I told her I don't see any data on the line anymore. On the phone with at&t now. First and last time I upgrade at bb.....

Arty Dodger

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
This had gotten ridiculous. Anyone else waiting still? It's already week 2 of release and 3 weeks from preorder. I can't cancel the preorder nor use another line.

What are you doing Samsung?!

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I thought I was. Going to finally get my phone, att charged my account then I checked and status went from backordered to processing I waited a couple of days for a shipping. Notification checked a little while ago and now my status is back to backordered this is just out of control!

NIRUUU

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I thought I was. Going to finally get my phone, att charged my account then I checked and status went from backordered to processing I waited a couple of days for a shipping. Notification checked a little while ago and now my status is back to backordered this is just out of control!

REALLY?! Got a feeling thats gonna be happening to me! Once my wifes pre-ordered phone comes in I'm thinking about canceling my n4 and maybe just wait to see if Gold will be offered?? Waited long enough, whats the another month or so lol

Arty Dodger

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Well finally changed from backorder to preparing to ship...three days ago! Ordered black from ATT store on Oct 13.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe