Note 4 randomly turns off

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Over the past 2 weeks my note 4 has been randomly turning off and on by itself. Happens maybe twice a day now. I've only had the phone for 7 months so shouldn't be the battery. Can anyone help? x

Posted from My Note 4

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
The battery might be loose and/or not be sitting flush with the copper connectors. Take some tiny folded paper and stick it between the end of the battery and the side opposite of the connector to make sure the battery stays in place. The little folded paper will push the battery to press itself to the little copper prongs.

Posted via the Android Central App

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
The battery might be loose and/or not be sitting flush with the copper connectors. Take some tiny folded paper and stick it between the end of the battery and the side opposite of the connector to make sure the battery stays in place. The little folded paper will push the battery to press itself to the little copper prongs.

I'll give that a try although I shouldn't have to as it should fit fine itself x

Posted from My Note 4

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I'll give that a try although I shouldn't have to as it should fit fine itself x

Posted from My Note 4

But it doesn't fit fine. If you don't want to remedy the issue the way I suggested then I would counter suggest and say that you should buy another battery or contact the manufacturer. I know it sucks to have that happen, it's happened to me too but its not the end of the world.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts