Note 4 to LG G4

jazzsalt

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have just switched from a Note 4 to a G4 and I am really happy I did so. The whole phone is much quicker than the Note 4, no lag and the battery life is better for me also.

I have not experienced any of the issues mentioned above.

jazzsalt

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
My three gripes:
2. Slow charge. Coming from a fast charge phone, this was a disappointment.
Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I use an Aukey fast charger with my G4 and charges very quickly. The issue is that the stock charger supplied by LG with the G4 is not a fast charger. The phone actual is compatible with a fast charger!!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have an Aukey car charger as well that's QC2.0. Yes, the G4 is compatible, but LG programmed it to only do so when the screen is off (probably to help keep heat down). When the screen is off, though, boy is it fast to charge.

thejammer

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I just switched from note 4 to g4 and I'm liking it right now. The note 4 was terribly laggy on lollipop but the recent 5.1 update really helped with that...the recent apps button sped up like crazy. No complaints with the note 4 other than the call quality was subpar....the whole dialer was pretty bad in my opinion. Call quality is better with the g4. Love the g4's back mounted buttons too. It's more comfortable to hold. Note 4 has better battery life in my experience but standby time it's excellent on the g4. I like the camera on the G4 but the note 4's seems just as good....very impressed with Samsung in that regard. I don't miss the s-pen but I do miss the multitasking apps. Lg doesn't have as many. By far the biggest thing I miss is the screen. Note 4 has hands down the best screen I've ever seen on a smartphone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Coffee_Kaioken

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'll chime in on a recent Note 4 to G4 convert as well. I'm not gonna lie, I miss the S Pen on the Note if only for the ability to pop up S Note in the middle of a phone call and jot down a number someone gives me, or screen-write on a map when I'm pointing out different towns in a vicinity.

That was all, though. The G4 outperforms it in practically every other way. And the feel of it in my hands is just much less offensive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GageGabbyMom2024