Note 5 menu button - How do I access it?

tiffany ingellis

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Note 5 menu button

I just bought the Galaxy S5 Neo and this menu thing was really annoying me mainly as I use an important app which is outdated and has no 'menu' button on the screen. I spent like 2 hours trying to discover a solution and finally come up with the following:

Go to: Settings / Personal / Accessibility / Dexterity and interaction and press 'Assistant Menu'. Enable this function and a separate button will appear on the screen (all the time) but with it you can access those 'hidden' menu functions.

Hope it helps!

tiffany ingellis

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site

Yea to BrandonS8 that totally fixed it the only thing is you go to your app settings then system, accessability and then dexterity interaction... I mean I can catch on and figure out what you were saying. But I clarified for those that might need exact steps/directions***!!!*** thanx again though much appreciated

jonslacksmith

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site

Thank you! A perfect solution for the Galaxy S7 running 6.0.1 and one app I paid for that hasn't been updated since 2011. Fuel Log Pro. The developer's Twitter account fell silent in early 2012, https://twitter.com/fuellogandroid, so I can only hope that doesn't mean the worst, but I won't go expecting any updates.
Once exported from the old and imported to the new, the menu is pretty much unnecessary on a tank-to-tank basis.

Lorincz Peter

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
i had this problem with my ZenFone 2 bcz long pressing the recent apps was making a screenshot, so i disabled the screenshot Settings->(Personal) Screenshot->Recent apps key OFF. than long pressing the recent app key is the menu key. Hope it helps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chwoka