Note 5 - Official Specs and First Hands On

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. I wonder if the battery capacity has something to do with reliability for a sealed battery with fast charging. I would have prefered a larger capacity with more charge cycles over slightly faster wireless charging. On a device like the Note were productivity is important you can't be worried about the battery dieing at the end of the day. I am a firm believer in maintenance charging with wireless/qi charging, but that won't do anything if I have 5 hours of back to back meetings and all of them I need to take notes in.

I have been on both side of the storage debate. I have a 32GB nexus 10 tablet that has worked great for years. For the most part the storage is sufficient. At the same time the main reason I have my wireless drive is because of my nexus 10 and my daughters galaxy tab 2 7" with limited capacity that can't store the 100+videos i have at high quality.

No one has brought up the impact of 4k video on storage either. Recording in 4k will tear through some storage.

Posted via the Android Central App

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
As someone who owns a phone from every OS, I'm really disappointed. I have always liked Samsung with their removable batteries and SD cards.

I have an iPhone, what set my Android apart is no longer doing so.

I'll get the 4 once my 3 dies but unless they give back my most beloved features, me and Samsung are parting ways.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!