Note 7 - 60% battery charge update is rolling out

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Maybe there's a prize at the end - a deeply discounted device. Or maybe they're wondering what it's gonna take for us die hards to finally give it up.

o Alterian o

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
That's what I think as well. Perhaps they'll give us an upgrade to the N8 free of charge. It would be a hard disappointment to those who turned theirs in though. Maybe when the s8 comes out it'll be free who knows. Either way I'd like to hold on to mine. If it does get restrictive as far as apps being unable to work on the N7 or the 60% hitting my phone I'll trad, for a Samsung phone though I'm not 100 percent sure

IF they allowed us to have a S7 as a LOAN phone until the N8 comes out I'd swap.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
That's what I think as well. Perhaps they'll give us an upgrade to the N8 free of charge. It would be a hard disappointment to those who turned theirs in though. Maybe when the s8 comes out it'll be free who knows. Either way I'd like to hold on to mine. If it does get restrictive as far as apps being unable to work on the N7 or the 60% hitting my phone I'll trad, for a Samsung phone though I'm not 100 percent sure

IF they allowed us to have a S7 as a LOAN phone until the N8 comes out I'd swap.

Seriously they would half to offer that upgrade to 2.5 million that originally purchased the N7 , if you avoided the recall that doesn't mean you get a free upgrade.
Samsung is not loyal enough to the customer to giveaway a free phone!

Mdm23

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm on the S7 Edge now. AT&T hit my phone with the 60% update at 2am. It was super annoying and the phone seem glitchy afterward. I rode it out as long as I could but they finally got what they wanted. I know there are ways around the update but I had no more fight left. Hopefully they'll reward us loyal users with the next generation.

avalvo

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Still running strong on Packaging Disabler, Att phone. I swear battery life is better too. Give it a few more weeks and we'll see what happens

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
For those of us who are running package disabler, I think if we still don't see the update come through within the next week, then we are more than likely in the clear.

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Sprint User. Kept saying "Later" on the prompts, and then caught it while it was attempting to do the Auto Install. Paused that mofo. Been like this for a week. Keeping my eye on it, but the pure irony is I paused it at 60%2016-11-11 18.12.12.jpg

James Beam

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm just using my Verizon Note 7 as a wifi only device now, so I no longer have the SIM card installed. I also have package disabler pro running too. Have not got any notifications to update. Still have the green battery and still charges to 100%

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm just using my Verizon Note 7 as a wifi only device now, so I no longer have the SIM card installed. I also have package disabler pro running too. Have not got any notifications to update. Still have the green battery and still charges to 100%
This is what I'm doing. When my box finally gets here, I'll send it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201