Note 7 exploding date

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
We are coming up real soon the the 1 year anniversary of the ill fated Note 7 (RIP). Does anyone know what the date was when the first report of the exploding or caught on fire of the N7? I know it had to be sometime in mid September, because I took back my 2nd N7 sometime in mid October because I bought a N4 from eBay in October then sent it back because it was pretty much a brick of a phone when o got it. Then I bought the J7 to hold me over until the next Galaxy, which I never got. Anyway at what point can we assume these N8 are safe?? So far I'm loving my Note 8. And have no plans on returning this one anytime soon.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
We are coming up real soon the the 1 year anniversary of the ill fated Note 7 (RIP). Does anyone know what the date was when the first report of the exploding or caught on fire of the N7? I know it had to be sometime in mid September, because I took back my 2nd N7 sometime in mid October because I bought a N4 from eBay in October then sent it back because it was pretty much a brick of a phone when o got it. Then I bought the J7 to hold me over until the next Galaxy, which I never got. Anyway at what point can we assume these N8 are safe?? So far I'm loving my Note 8. And have no plans on returning this one anytime soon.

Heh, it's not even release date so I don't think we're anywhere near that point yet. I can't remember when the Note 8's started exploding. I just checked my email, and I got the first message from Samsung on September 9, which was about a month after the release. I suppose if the problem occurs with the Note 8, we can expect something like mid-October.

Realistically though, I expect that the Note 8 is the least likely phone to explode. Samsung can't afford another mishap. They've likely taken care to avoid even standard, acceptable levels of manufacturer's defects.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos