Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from AT&T and had ZERO issues. The lady was nice and knew about the issues of the replacements. She actually entered it all in the system and thought she had to get a code for the no restocking fee like she had to do for the last two days and this morning it automatically did it as it knew what phone. So AT&T did something over night to program the system for returns. My account is already reset and taxes were reimbursed to my checking account.
Beautiful - thank you for checking that out. I'll get down to my store this week! I did a full backup last night - I'll just pop the SIM Card in my Note 5 until I decide where to go from here!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I might look into the next note but not until after its been out awhile and doesn't show the same issues as the 7 did. Liking the s7 edge now

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I so going to have to agree with you i am not giving up this phone. Unless they disable it and make me. I know nothing about any of the other phones to know what phone to go to after this so I guess I would go back to my Note 4. I'm sure if it's as serious as all of this At&t or Samsung will get ahold to me and tell me to get rid of my phone just like before then I'll consider having to give it up.

i am keeping mine, only way i will let it go is if they disable it somehow.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I might look into the next note but not until after its been out awhile and doesn't show the same issues as the 7 did. Liking the s7 edge now

I think I'd probably try to get a note 5. I need the spen. & although I love my N4 it's going too far back in time for me to use other than in an emergency. . lm really very confused. I don't want to give this up. But just read samsung finally admitted they now know what the problem is with the batteries, meaning there will continue to be ongoing explosions. And I've no idea what they're planning to do about it or when. SO-Is
the N5 a major downgrade or is it the closest thing to the 7? I bought my 7 so I guess I'll be keeping it regardless. Obviously I know I'll be losing all the new features but I'll have my spen. Now that cruise ships, colleges , public transportation, have begun banning the 7, and certainly the list will grow, I'm going to need something to leave the house with! Thoughts about the N5 PLEASE!!!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I think I'd probably try to get a note 5. I need the spen. & although I love my N4 it's going too far back in time for me to use other than in an emergency. . lm really very confused. I don't want to give this up. But just read samsung finally admitted they now know what the problem is with the batteries, meaning there will continue to be ongoing explosions. And I've no idea what they're planning to do about it or when. SO-Is
the N5 a major downgrade or is it the closest thing to the 7? I bought my 7 so I guess I'll be keeping it regardless. Obviously I know I'll be losing all the new features but I'll have my spen. Now that cruise ships, colleges , public transportation, have begun banning the 7, and certainly the list will grow, I'm going to need something to leave the house with! Thoughts about the N5 PLEASE!!!
I had the Note 5 before the Note 7. It's a great phone and for me it didn't really feel like a downgrade. It has a lot of the same/similar great features as the Note 7.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the Note 5 before the Note 7. It's a great phone and for me it didn't really feel like a downgrade. It has a lot of the same/similar great features as the Note 7.

Thank you. Are u using the 7 until /if thats no money possible ? I tried to find your most recent post about that but couldn't, sorry..

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
SORRY ,, your using S7 edge. Don't know what happened to my brain.
Hey that's okay I just decided to turn mine in early I wasn't about to wait for the recall it when that happens that's when you're in the store forever when I went into my store there was nobody there it was nice and easy and they knew what they were doing

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
SORRY ,, your using S7 edge. Don't know what happened to my brain.

Not to bombard the thread however ..obviously I Love this phone! But the drama has been a continual source of frustration and all consuming. Not for wks, for MONTHS. It's time to stop waiting and wondering what samsung will do next. They've kept what they know about the 7 under wraps last wk, and they're probably keeping the fact that the 7 will become discontinued /disconnected from service in the near future. It's sad but it is what it is. I'm going to try and find a N5 today. I'm sure I'll be very happy with it until the 8 shows up . Assuming I'm still alive by then!

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I so going to have to agree with you i am not giving up this phone. Unless they disable it and make me. I know nothing about any of the other phones to know what phone to go to after this so I guess I would go back to my Note 4. I'm sure if it's as serious as all of this At&t or Samsung will get ahold to me and tell me to get rid of my phone just like before then I'll consider having to give it up.

I would keep mine too. But its more than likely that they wont support it anymore. No updates or anything.

Thats what would make me get rid of mine.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

I would keep mine too. But its more than likely that they wont support it anymore. No updates or anything.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site

The updates wouldn't bother me cause it already has more features than android N anyways. I would just trade it in for the S8 when it comes out in about 4-5 months which is not that long.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site

If it's compulsory recall, they will likely cripple the phone like the first time if we dun return.

If it's not, they should continue to support it. Hopefully Samsung won't be stupid to further **** us, the remaining Note 7 supporters, off.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine for now. If a recall happens, they will need to reimburse me for all of the cases I bought and the fast charging stand. I guess the S7E would be my next choice, but now it's not long before the S8 comes out. A nice trade in allowance by trading in the N7 toward the S8 would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky