NOTE 7 will become limited collectors edition, will worth $5000 for brand new seald prodoct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaodong Lin

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Trust me, if it becomes rare, it will worth much more than MSRP, I'm a hard core collector, I know the market, BBC also mentioned that it will become to be a collector item, if you own one, you may sell at least 2000 in the near future.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Tech doesn't increase in value -- it normally decreases. Especially with a defective exploding one. I highly doubt one will go for that high of a price .. ever.

Shaodong Lin

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree with you, most electronics just lose values, because when new one comes, it just out of date, NOTE 7 is a different story, it is just so RARE, you can't buy it from anywhere now. and nobody will sell it...SAMSUNG better offer me $2000 to get it back right now, lol

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
There are products that may be collectable in the future... a perfect unopened iPhone 1... an Apple 1...

A note 7... great phone and arguably the best phone of the year. But not an breakthrough type device.

In about 12 months the Note 8 hopefully will be out and the desire for an S-pen device will be satisfied and the 7 will rest in history... as the biggest launch fail eva... but it will rest.

You want a collectors Note... you'd think the first gen Note for it's groundbreaking tech... But how much do you think that will be worth in 5-10 years. :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1